JAVA was introduced by Sun Micro-systems in 1995 and created interactive possibility of the Web browser which includes Java virtual machine. JAVA is compatible, which means that computer programs written in JAVA language must run similarly on any supported hardware or any operating system platform like IBM, Microsoft and Apple. One can write a program once, compile it and run it anywhere. Java has become the preferred choice of developers for developing secure, flexible, and scalable database-driven web applications.
Why JAVA Programming?
Top 5 reasons to choose JAVA
- It helps developers to write on one platform and runs on other platform virtually
- Create programs to run within a Web browser and Web services
- Java language helps to create highly customized application or services
- Efficient applications for mobile phones, remote processors, consumer products and any other digital device
- Develop server-side applications for online forums, stores, polls, HTML forms processing
Java is an object oriented language with a syntax that is very similar to that of C++. The important features of the language from a security standpoint are the use of access control for variables and methods within classes, the safety of the type system, the lack of pointers as a language data type, the use of garbage collection (automatic memory de-allocation), and the use of packages with distinct namespaces.
Solutions in JAVA
We are helps deliver solutions for a wide range of industries, inclusive of e-commerce, automotive, telecommunications, finance and accounting, media & entertainment, healthcare ,web application product and software product development.
The Java Development at All Website Services is robust experience in Java web Development with CMS. The Java Development at All Website Services provides executable content. The user, instead of just choosing and observing various types of content, is enabled to participate in the creation of what is observed. Like the FAST Expeditions,we are enables the transmission of directives for building images (or other media) rather than a pixel-by-pixel image. Thus transmission times are short. Quick transmission of the building blocks of content enables “real-time” interaction between user and content.
We are Development in JAVA
- Java EE- Java Enterprise Edition
- Java SE-standard edition.
- J2ME-Java 2 Micro Edition or Java ME (Java Platform, Micro Edition)Plug-in development
- JVM- Java Virtual Machine.
- JSP : Java Server Pages
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Log4J Logging API
- Java Application integration
- Knowledge & expertise in java versions (1 JDK 1.0, 2 JDK 1.1, 3 J2SE 1.2, 4 J2SE 1.3, 5 J2SE 1.4, etc)
- Java Mail
- Java server pages (JSP)
- Java Applets
- XSL, XSLT processing using Xerces & Xalan
- Web & user interface
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB 3.0/2.0/1.1)
- Knowledge of database & ORM tools
- Testing online & offline
- Development of IDE tools